[L4D2] Keep Laser Sights

When I find laser sights, I want to keep them, even if I switch guns. Why can't I just take the laser sight off one and put it onto the other gun?



So I wrote this plugin. When a player drops a weapon, it checks to see if there's a laser sight on it. If there is, it removes the laser sight from the dropped gun and adds it to whatever gun was picked up.



This only works if you already have laser sights. It won't give you laser sights if you don't already have them.



This is my first plugin so let me know if there's anything I can do to improve it. This requires SDKHooks, so I don't think the web compiler will work. Thanks to Mr. Zero for l4dstocks.















Attached Files








File Type: sp


Get Plugin or
Get Source (l4d2_keeplasers.sp - 3.9 KB)


File Type: smx


l4d2_keeplasers.smx (4.0 KB)








Orignal From: [L4D2] Keep Laser Sights

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o