Video Review: Interstellar Trailer Review

Today I present my first ever video review of a movie trailer, and it my review of the Interstellar trailer. Interstellar is by Christopher Nolan, who is best known for films such as The Dark Knight trilogy and Inception. Interstellar is his first original film since Inception, and it is one of my most anticipated of the year. Today's guest is Jordan Rath from RATH'S REVIEWS, and a special thanks goes to him for coming up with the idea for the trailer review. Please keep in mind that this is our first trailer review, and my editing is not always perfectly timed with what we are saying, and the video quality turned out lower than expected. Next time however, I hope the quality will be improved. Also, if you have not already seen the trailer, you can do so below. Please let me know what you think of this trailer review and if you would like to see more.


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o