Movie Music and More #2


Instead of featuring an obscure track, today's music is from one of the best film scores of all-time, “Concerning Hobbits" by Howard Shore from The Fellowship of the Ring. The track is often known as "The Shire Theme," and it is the perfect encapsulation of everything about the Shire. "Concerning Hobbits" is a personal favorite of both me and my brother, and the track is perfect for creating a calming atmosphere. Every time I listen to the track, it takes me back to the Shire as it evokes the feeling of watching the opening scenes in the Shire. If I were to create a list of Top 10 individual tracks list, "Concerning Hobbits" would undoubtedly make the list, and while it may not be the "best" theme in the LOTR score, it might be my favorite, and it is the one that takes me back to Middle Earth just like Star Wars' main theme takes back into its universe. It is just absolutely beautiful, and I love every minute of it. What is your opinion of "Concerning Hobbits"? Please comment below and let me know. Also, I am planning to mix up this post series with some more obscure music next week, so I hope you will be interested in it.


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o