Movie Music and More #7


Today's music is the Iron Man soundtrack by Ramin Djawadi. Of superhero main themes, Iron Man's theme is among the most underrated and unique. It is not the classic orchestral type of superhero music, but rather a more an orchestral rock with a bit of techno. Maybe I am not describing it right, but there are not many soundtracks like it, at least in mainstream entertainment, and yet it works. Every time I listen to "Driving with the Top Down," "Merchant of Death," or any of the other tracks (included below), it makes me feel ready to build an Iron Man suit! In fact, I listened to this while studying for a test and writing a paper. It really works to get my brain functions going. Additionally, it just really fits the film. What do you think of today's pick? Please comment below and check back tomorrow for the final part of my Top 10 Villains post.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o