[CS:S] Beam me up, Scotty (v1.0, 2012-05-30)

Admin command which lets you teleport a player to another player.

Plugin only allows to be teleported to an alive person and only an alive person can be teleported. (That was an interesting sentence to write.. lol )





It was a side product of my other project so its quite simple. I don't know if there is something like this but I couldn't find it..



Usage;

sm_beammeup <target name> <name of the player to teleport>



Admin Menu;

Keeping in mind the Star Trek reference, this is what I use in my adminmenu_custom.cfg;


Code:


 

"Beam me up"

  {

  "admin" "sm_admin"

  "cmd"  "sm_beammeup #1 #2"

  "execute" "player"

  "1"

  {

    "type"  "player"

    "method" "name"

    "title"  "Enterprise"

  }

  "2"

  {

    "type"  "player"

    "method" "name"

    "title"  "Cpt. Kirk"

  }

  }


Enterprise being the target and

Cpt. Kirk being the one to be teleported.



Confession;

I'm new to sourcemod so I don't know if this works with other games but I'm using it with CS:S without problems.



Hope it will be useful..

Live long and prosper!















Attached Files





File Type: sp


Get Plugin or
Get Source (sm_beammeup.sp - 1.4 KB)








Orignal From: [CS:S] Beam me up, Scotty (v1.0, 2012-05-30)

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o