New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Posters

New posters for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay have been released featuring Gale, as well as several new characters. From what I understand, the posters are of a television propaganda group working for the resistance, but of course they are heavily armed. Since I do not want to know any spoilers, I have avoided further details. Among the new cast members includes Game of Thrones and Elementary actress, Natalie Dormer, who plays Cressida in the film. What do you think of the posters? Please comment below and check out the new trailer for another upcoming film that I posted about today by clicking here.



Some how Google created this gif from my pictures automatically! It is actually kind of cool!


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o