Star Wars Meets Guardians of the Galaxy


Star Wars plus Guardians of the Galaxy equals two amazing fun trailer mashups! The creator of this first video took clips from the Original Star Wars trilogy and crafted a trailer using the fun music and style of the Guardians of the Galaxy, and the mashup fits rather well. Considering that Guardians of the Galaxy is kind of the Star Wars of this generation (or at least this year), it should be no surprise that it works so well. Tonight, after many complications, I will finally get to see Guardians of the Galaxy in theaters! Tomorrow or tonight I will have my First Impressions post up, and Saturday my full review will be up. If you have reviewed the film, please leave a link to your review if you want, so I read and comment on it after seeing the movie. 

Wow, this mashups makes the prequels look even cooler than the real thing. 

What do you think of these mashups? Please comment below and let me know.

BEST. POSTER. EVER.


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o