Middle-Earth Travel Video


With the Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies being released in theaters a couple of weeks ago, Air New Zealand released several safety video featuring a few familiar faces from Middle Earth. For a safety video, this is very amusing, especially with all of the Middle Earth references and epic scenery. 
The video aside, going to New Zealand is on my geeky buck-list, even if it is incredibly unlikely any time in the near future. Come on, who would not want to visit the permanent Shire that was built as well as look upon the various sights and vistas featured in the Lord of the Rings films!? 
On a sidenote, hopefully, I will get to watch and review the new Hobbit film sooner rather than later. Due to various reasons, including a regional flu pandemic (thanks CDC for screwing that up), I have not been able to see it yet. Also, I have decided to avoid all reviews for the film until after watching it, so if I have not commented on your review yet, that is because I am waiting until after I watch the movie. Please be sure to check back tomorrow for my review of the Doctor Who Christmas special and Tuesday for my review of the Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o