Jurassic World First Reaction

I finally got to see Jurassic World! Wow, I always open my reaction posts like that don’t I? I really need to think of something else, anyway.... First Reaction: I had a fun time. It is definitely worth seeing in the theater just for the spectacle alone. Otherwise, please check back for my review of the film tomorrow. Until my review, you can read reviews by fellow critics in the links below and if you wrote a review, please leave a link in the comments.

As for my moviegoing experience, it was good for the most part. After moving to a place where two kids were not behind, everything went fairly well until.... Apparently, some teens (between 14 and 16 years old) in the back of theaters were making so much of a raucous and cursing that the owner came out in the middle of the movie and told them to stop. At the end of the movie, someone else told them off too. Thankfully, I did not even hear them until before and after the movie, so it did not affect me at all. but it is something somewhat interesting. Has anything like this happened to you? Please let me know!


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o