Tomorrowland First Reaction

Hello again everyone, I have just gotten back from seeing Tomorrowland, the latest Disney film starring George Clooney and directed by Brad Bird. As with all First Reaction posts, here's my first reaction: if you are already planning to go see the film, go for it; otherwise, wait for my full review tomorrow to help you decide whether it is something you want to see.

You may be wondering why I am not reviewing Mad Max: Fury Road. That's because the local theater only shows one film every two weeks, and Mad Max was, unfortunately, not one of them. Otherwise, I would have definitely gone to see it. However, I will definitely be able to see Jurassic World in a couple of weeks, so look for that review.

Oddly enough, Tomorrowland is the first PG rated film that I have seen more than a decade. Spy Kids 3 and Finding Nemo were the last ones back in 2003 if I remember correctly, and of course then, I was a kid.

Thankfully, almost everyone was quiet, and only one person used a cellphone one time, so that's always a plus. I am curious, at the theaters you go to, how often do people use their cellphones during the film? It is becoming more common of late for me.

As always, if you reviewed the film, let me know in the comments, and please check back tomorrow for the review.


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o