Movies and Stress Relief: A Speech


You may remember my Doctor Who speech that I made for Speech Class, which I posted about a few months ago, and this is the second speech for that classic, where I discuss stress and how watching movies can help you relieve stress. Since I had to do the speech in one long take, my delivery is not as refined as I would like, but I still received a 98/100 for the speech. Looking back at this video, I look a lot different without a beard, haha. On a personal note, watching movies, television, and anime, along with writing, is the main, and often the only, way that I am able to relieve stress. It might not work for everyone, but for me, it does. Please tell me what you think of the video in the comments, and check back tomorrow for when I give you six reasons why you should be watching the best show on television.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o