The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies: First Reaction

As is the trend now for me, I am the last person on planet earth not to see The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, but waiting to go see the film in High-frame-rate and 3D was more than worth it! Unlike the previous Hobbit films I generally avoided all reviews and opinions of the film prior to seeing, so as to prevent my opinion from being influenced by others. Having now seen the film, I will go read and comment on everyone's reviews and Best of 2014 posts, after finishing my review, so if you have reviewed the movie, please leave a link in the comment below.

I will say that the one advantage of seeing a movie extremely late is that there are almost always very few people in theater and therefore not many annoying distractions, which was, for the most part, the case. Aside from one guy crunching on some nachos, the theater was quite! In addition to my review tomorrow, on Thursday, I will be discussing the 48fps version of the film and how much of a difference the higher frame rate makes.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o