Assassin's Creed III E3 gameplay

Believe it or not, I've actually never played much of the Assassin's Creed games before. I got a taste of the first game, which wasn't really my style, though the second looked interesting enough. I guess I just always found other titles that looked more appealing. But Assassin's Creed III is the first game in the series that really stands out to me, largely because of the setting. The Revolutionary War era is a time period rarely explored in video games, and while Assassin's Creed III is certain to add plenty of elements that are entirely fictionalized, the idea in and of itself just seems cool to me. I don't know if I'm actually going to buy this game or not, but I am pretty impressed with how seamlessly the gameplay transitions from stealth to action.

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o