Pikmin 3 E3 gameplay

This is the game I was most looking forward to at this year's E3. I absolutely loved the first two games and the evolution of the gameplay that came along with Pikmin 2. While I hope Nintendo reveals some more enemy designs in the coming months, the ones highlighted here do look pretty cool. The overall look of the game is beautiful, and I can't wait to see how the details of other environments pop on the screen thanks to the WiiU's hardware. The strategy element of Pikmin 3 seems perfectly suited to the WiiU, and will hopefully prove one of the best early titles on the console.



Also, Pikmin 3 is the main reason I plan to purchase a WiiU sometime after it hits store shelves, though knowing Arkham City and Assassin's Creed III will be in the lineup certainly doesn't hurt.

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o