[CS:S] CT reserved for Admins

Hello,



I want a plugin that anti terrorist reserve for admins, but I want the player who tries to get in CT when he is not admin was kick with a reason.



I made it myself I'm not sure :




Code:


public Plugin:myinfo =

{

    name = "Reserved CT",

    author = "-",

    description = "-",

    version = "1.0"

}



public OnPluginStart()

{

    HookEvent("player_spawn", OnPlayerSpawn);

}



public OnPlayerSpawn(Handle:event, const String:name[], bool:dontBroadcast)

{

    new client = GetClientOfUserId(GetEventInt(event, "userid"));

   

    if(GetClientTeam(client) == 3 && !CheckCommandAccess(client, "reserved_ct_immunity", ADMFLAG_SLAY))

    {

        KickClient(client);

        PrintToChat(client, "Le gouvernement est réservé aux admins.");

    }

}


Thank you.


Orignal From: [CS:S] CT reserved for Admins

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o