Sudden server shut down.

Hey guys,



I've built a DR plugin and I played it for a while, today evening some problem occured and it is really wierd, it is coming from my plugin because i disabled all plugins and left only it, and it still happened, and when I removed it, it didnt happen.



The problem is that I play and sometimes it suddenly shuts down (Sending everyone the message "Server shutting down") and comes back after 5 seconds.



What may cause it? How can I check where's the problem coming from? What is most common to cause it? Is there any good method to check those type of mysterious annoying problems?



Just so you know, I debugged it and no error logs or bad logs indication on it doing something to the server.



What to do?? D:


Orignal From: Sudden server shut down.

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o