Autobuy unlock

Hi guys,



I've recently installed some plugin which uses register_clcmd to block autobuy commands such as cl_autobuy, etc.

Now I want to unblock all those stuff because autobuy is not working anymore, I tried to remove the plugin but it doesn't work.

Can you suggest me a way to fix that ?



here is the code:




PHP Code:







#include <amxmodx>



public plugin_init()

{

  
register_plugin("Bug AutoBuy Fix""1.0""NullWarez")



 
register_clcmd("cl_setautobuy","block")

  
register_clcmd("cl_autobuy","block")

  
register_clcmd("cl_setrebuy","block")

  
register_clcmd("cl_rebuy","block")

}



public 
block(id)

{

  return 
PLUGIN_HANDLED 









I'll appreciate any answer.


Orignal From: Autobuy unlock

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o