Error 006 - Must be assigned to an array

I've just recently upgraded to Sourcemod 1.4 from 1.3 and I've noticed that compiling gives me an error regarding a multidimensional array.



The array looks like this:




PHP Code:







enum itemContent

{

    
String:iName[64],

    
String:iDesc[128],

    
bool:iUsable,

    
iReq,

    
iLength,

    
iValue

};



stock itemInfo[][itemContent] = 

{

    {

        
"Bicycle",

        
"Hop on and ride at high speeds.",

        
false,

        
0,

        -
1,

        
0

    
},

    {

        
"Rare Candy",

        
"Increase your level by one, but has a tiny margin of error.",

        
true,

        
0,

        -
1,

        
70

    
},

etcClick post title for more details 









And I get


Code:


error 006: must be assigned to an array

Is there any way I can fix this?


Orignal From: Error 006 - Must be assigned to an array

No comments

Not a single link is allowed to submit in comment :o